Sales Support - Full Time
Good design as standard.
Established in 2006, Case has always believed that the best design should be accessible to the main market. Working with world renowned, award-winning designers, Case is a vanguard of creativity, creating contemporary furniture full of integrity and character.
We are looking for an extremely well organised, enthusiastic, and well-rounded sales support person to join our friendly and growing team at our head office / showroom in Wandsworth, South West London.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to the following):
- Manage orders from clients’ initial purchase, through to final delivery.
- Process all orders received using our sales management system.
- Issue order confirmations to customers.
- Be the point of contact for all order related enquiries.
- Deliver efficient communication with customers throughout the entire process.
- Create and issue invoices.
- Uphold showroom standards, ensuring products are correctly labelled and well presented.
- Manage replenishment of sales material, including product sheets, swatches, spare fittings and stationary.
- Manage Customer Database, and any other ad hoc duties.
- Liaise with our logistics partners to obtain shipping quotes for retail and trade orders.
- Schedule in deliveries with our inhouse delivery team, freight forwarders and other logistics partners.
- Manage stock reservation and be the point of contact for stock related queries with the warehouse.
- Advise customers on the deliveries and deal with any delays in shipping accordingly.
- You like to take ownership of your accountabilities and can work independently, as well as part of a team, with an organised and systematic approach.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Experience within the furniture or design industry will be a distinct advantage.
- Proficient in Excel.
If you have a passion for great design, are a good communicator and have excellent organisational skills, in addition to all of the above, we look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this position please send a covering letter and your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Level: Entry - Mid Level.
Hours: 5 Days per week, to include some Saturdays.
Remuneration: According to experience.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Please note that we are only able to respond to candidates shortlisted for interview.