Sales Manager - Full Time
Good design as standard.
Established in 2006, Case has always believed that the best design should be accessible to the main market. Working with world renowned, award-winning designers, Case is a vanguard of creativity, creating contemporary furniture full of integrity and character.
We are looking for an extremely experienced and highly motivated, Sales Manager to join our friendly and growing team at our head office / showroom in Wandsworth, Southwest London.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to the following):
- Develop and deliver UK and international sales and business development strategies focusing on trade and wholesale.
- Managing global wholesale and dealer accounts
- Identifying key accounts and build excellent client relationships.
- Proactively follow up on leads and product enquires.
- Manage full sales process from enquiries to quotes to completing sales.
- Produce and present client proposals.
- Compile and analyse sales figures and produce monthly sales reports.
- Maintaining price lists.
- Planning trade shows, evaluating their success, and providing support at trade shows.
- Managing in-store concessions, trunk shows and special events with retailers.
Essential skills and experience:
- At least three years’ experience in sales focused role.
- Excellent knowledge of the design industry.
- You like to take ownership of your accountabilities and can work independently, as well as part of a team, with an organised and systematic approach.
- Proven ability to perform and exceed targets.
- Efficient, very well organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent IT skills, high level of numeracy and literacy in English and able to work in the UK.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
As the ideal candidate you will:
- Have worked with a similar type of design company in lighting and furniture sales.
- Enjoy exceeding targets, hitting deadlines, and solving problems.
- Be flexible, proactive and intuitive and have a dynamic approach to your work.
- Be mature, enthusiastic and create a great impression with people.
- Be the type of person who enjoys a challenge and does whatever it takes to get the job done.
If you have a passion for great design, are a good communicator and have excellent organisational skills, in addition to all of the above, we look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this position please send a covering letter and your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hours: Monday-Friday 9:30-6:00pm
Remuneration: According to experience
Start date: As soon as possible
Please note that we are only able to respond to candidates shortlisted for interview.