This item is in stock. 2 weeks delivery.
British designer Samuel Wilkinson’s idea was to create a desk that would work charmingly in a compact home environment with a clean elegant aesthetic. The flexible design comes with attachable accessories that help to keep your workspace neat and tidy.
The solid wood top has a removable plate that allows easy access to a storage tray hiding unsightly plugs and cables. Other accessories include a small draw for a laptop or papers, a file holder and a back panel that can act as a note board or in an open space as a privacy screen.
The table’s four steel legs are also detachable, making the entire workplace easy to store or transport. The design lends itself to a home office or is ideal in tandem, back to back, in an office.
Design blog Better Living Through Design said “the Mantis Desk does successfully blend in as a simple, modern workspace by hiding all manner of cables and providing just enough space for notes and office supplies. In multiples or alone, this desk would do well in keeping your officemates- or just you- organised and on task.”
Please ensure you have checked the dimensions of the packaged product and it will fit through any doorways to the desired room.
- Width: 1450mm
- Height: 60mm
- Depth: 860mm
- Weight: 22kg
- Width: 1420mm
- Height: 150mm
- Depth: 860mm
- Weight: 15kg
- 2 person assembly required.
- Use a dampened, soft, non-abrasive, lint-free colourless cloth to wipe the entire surface of your wood, moving in the direction of the grain.
- Dry the wood using a second non-abrasive cloth. Remember to wipe in the direction of the wood grain.
- You do not need to polish the wood as part of your regular maintenance, but polishing can restore the wood’s natural shine if it begins to look dull.
- Never use wax-based polish or ammonia-based cleaning products on your wood.