Established in 2006, Case created a collection of furniture to promote the notion that the best design should be available to the masses. By working with some of the worlds’ best furniture designers, Case has been able to bring their manufacturing experience to these products and create a collection which is not only well-designed but great value-for-money also.
The winner is… Designers Voyce
The judges said “Designers Voyce wrote a lovely looking post with a nice mix of text content and imagery… a pleasing post to read.” and “The post is clean and bright with a great selection of images.”
Three runners-up’s are…
Fabric of my Life. The Judges said “Kate’s post seemed very genuine linking Case to something she’s interested in. She put a lot of work into creating a comprehensive review and mini mood boards of each style of apartment in the East Village.”
Maybush Studio. The Judges said “Love the personal take on this article! We have all grown up around his products and his furniture will always be a big inspiration.”
My Interior Stylist. The Judges said “Zoe has a fresh, genuine and witty writing style which is very readable. I also liked the fact she’d woven the competition entry into one of her usual blog columns.”
Thanks to the other entries from…
- Mad about the House
- Dear Designer
- APD Interiors blog
- Light Color Design / One & Two
- Lobster & Swan
- Nicola Holden Designs / One & Two
- Until end September 2013, Case is hosting a blogging competition to win a Sissinghirst Armchair, designed by Matthew Hilton.
- Three runners-up will win a 675 chair, designed by Robin Day.
- Bloggers are invited to write about a Case product or designer.
- The judges will choose one winner and three runners-up.
- Selected blog posts will be featured on the Case website on the related designer page.
- All bloggers that enter the competition will receive a badge for their blog sidebar and the runners-up will receive a ’round winner’ badge.
- Matthew Hilton – product designer
- Katie Treggiden – blogger for ‘confessions of a design geek’
- Samuel Wilkinson – product designer
- Paul Newman – director of Case
- Lisa Davidson – features editor for ‘WeHeart’
How to Enter
- Write a blog post on a Case product or designer.
- Add the following caption within your post: “This is my entry into Case Furniture Contemporary Blogging Competition. Find out more at: https://casefurniture.com” (note: website link has to be active)
- Post it on your blog.
- Enter your post by clicking the button below and completing the form.
***COMPETITION NOW CLOSED***